Sunday 16 November 2008

Print...

I didn't really enjoy mono-printing. But even Roger said "He learnt it once in his degree and then never used it again" lol.
But, it was interesting to learn it!...even though I did it last year, but shhh.

Photobucket

Even though I didn't really like it...I think my final prints are quite nice.

HOWEVER.......moving on from mono-printing. We have screen printing :D Oh yes. I only did this once last year, on my final project just for experimenting so i never really focused on it, but this workshop was great. Even though it takes quite a while to prepare you screen for printing, once you've done that. You can churn off loads in a small amount of time!
Needless to say, i enjoyed it :) and want to go there with this mail shot brief.

Photobucket

Photobucket

XD
x

No comments: