Tuesday 17 March 2009

Scribble...

SO! I traced pictures of all the equipment that you need to be a Ice Hockey player And Goalkeeper...
I then traced them all, increased the contrast so it was just black and white...and Live Traced them in illustrator so that I could have them any size I wanted.
I didn't want them to have a flat colour so what I did was scribble all over a piece of paper in pencil, took this into photoshop and produced the texture that the pencil created in various colours...after adding blocks of these colours to the illustrations I was Really happy with them!

You can't see the texture particularly well here, but it shows all of my illustrations...lovely jubbly.

In the mean time, I took the layout of the ice hockey rink into illustrator...Im sure I can use it somewhere! It also makes me laugh because the top and bottom look like faces with big lips haha.

x

No comments: