Monday 23 March 2009

The end is near!

What is a line...
Well, I haven't addressed much on here since my last crit where we got 5 questions from each person.

Some of the questions were quite...well, not Too useful but thankyou anyway.
Here are some of the questions I picked out -

Have you decided on a theme?
I have now! I needed a context and I was really sure what I could do, but I wanted something that I could produce quite a lot of, in...not a huge amount of time. I went for the idea of 100 things in my bedroom because: its personal to me, it has variety but still a context and its another form of line - my life line? The line that I live within?

Etch-a-sketch are quite hard to use, do you think you have enough time?
Short answer - No I don't.
For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to use etch-a-sketch and it would be quite easy but the more I thought about it, the more I remembered why I don't have an etch-a-sketch anymore. I probably broke it from throwing it. I didn't give myself enough time to master the art of etch-a-sketch. Shame.

Have you looked for etch-a-sketch generation programmes?
No - I hadn't, but then I did. And the one I found just backed up the fact that...it was quite an unreachable goal to think I could master using one And produce a body of work from it.
http://www.corporatedump.com/etchsketch.html < Thats the one I found, it really is good and fun! But I could never produce good work on it.



I'm not going to embarrass myself by putting up any of my shoddy attempts on here :D haha. It really it hards lol.

I think I'll stick to my hand drawings!

SO! Now that I've addressed this, I can move swiftly on and do what I need to do.

x

No comments: