Tuesday 17 March 2009

The puck...

I got a puck off the internet because otherwise...I would have had to go to sheffield to the Ice Sheffield shop. Even though its bright orange, I wasn't too bothered because I thought - if i'm going to use it, I will be able to overcome this.

I thought it was going to be a solid, heavy puck, where I got it but it was actually hollow when I got it. At first I was annoyed but it turned out to work for the better for me!
I cut it in half and left a bit at the back like a hinge but I figured this would snap after a while so I just cut it in half completely and experimented with how I could attach the content.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pursue the concetina/springy effect because it works well and it can be as long as I need it to be. Super duper.

x

No comments: