Tuesday 28 April 2009

Speaking from experience...

So, after I looked at the first 5 problems that I started with...I decided they were a little bit boring and stuff. I just didn't really think any of them could keep me interested. Soo, I started again. I started thinking about the things that bothered me throughout the course...

What Problem?: I identified my problem as; not wanting to work with people i'm not friends with/people I don't necessarily know. This was definately something that bothered more at the beginning of the year than it does now.

What am I going to do about it?: In my work I aim to somewhat advise the audience or 'inform' them that its not as bad as you first think.

How will I do?: I want to work primarily with type, but not type like helvetica etc. more in terms of illustration as type because I think that would be more appropriate to the audience and it will just make it more interesting in general. I'm not 100% sure how I want it to be presented, I just know that...I don't really want to do a poster.

Lets go!
x




I can't believe how long I haven't posted for? wow.

No comments: